Commercial - Truck Tyres
Trucks have a mammoth task in front of them every morning. Each truck can carry hundreds of thousand tons of load every year. From construction debris to excavation fill, raw materials, finished goods, cars, bikes, tractors and what not is loaded on a truck and carried off miles from the original location.
Hillam Tyres does not only adorn itself with car tyres but also have some heavy-duty commercial tyres Huddersfield comes in need of, time and time again.
Some of the tyres that have been a rage out there, are now in your town. Have a look!
MICHELIN X® COACH™ Z
- The InfiniCoil involves a continuous steel wire that is wound around the tyre.
- This provides it with fabulous stability throughout life.
- Apart from endurance, the InfiniCoil also increases the mileage of the tyre.
The tread blocks can regenerate themselves. Aided by the mould 3D printing techniques, Regenion gives a profound control in any condition throughout its lifetime.
BRIDGESTONE ECOPIA H-DRIVE 002
- The NanoPro tech compound reduces the rolling resistance.
- It bears low deformation of the tread pattern.
- It has a huge area of contact region that offers an amazing wet grip.
- The new high-silica compound offers superb wet-traction.
- Ecopia H-Drive 002 has a sturdy casing which offers longer life of the tyre and amazing retreadability.
Goodyear EfficientGrip Cargo
It is a tyre suitable for light-truck. It offers unbelievable mileage that has the potential to save enough fuel for you to travel 10,000 km more.
- The shorter braking distance makes it a safe option on wet roads.
- The new compound technology improves mileage, wear resistance, and wet braking on wet roads for enhanced safety.
- The tread profile is very wide, offering more contact area.
- Its tread pattern includes thin radial grooves. This generates a much better wet grip and lesser noise.
- Its construction is not only optimized for longer life but it also has a cooler cushion layer. Both of these factors combine to generate less heat and lower rolling resistance.
Dunlop SP 344
This is a steer tyre meant for medium and long hauls.
- Due to the high frequency of blades, the treadwear is even and the resultant mileage is always more than what was anticipated.
- These frequent blades along with the groove edges increase the handling and braking in wet and dry conditions.
- A wide tread pattern with even pressure distribution reduces noise.
- Dedicated materials corresponding to the technology in use make up the carcass of the tyre. This enhances durability and reduces material wear and damage.
These are just some of the amazing products in the line of commercial/truck tyres Huddersfield has been crazy about. If you are thinking about getting one for yourself, you would be excited to know that what you see on your screen right now can also be delivered at your doorsteps. Follow these simple instructions to know more:
- Scroll up to the purple box that reads “order today to fit tomorrow”.
- Enter your registration number or the specifications of your tyre.
- Search and select the one you want to take home. Confirm in the basket.
- Fill in your contact details and address.
- Choose a slot when we can visit you and install tyres.
- Finish the booking.
It is actually as easy as it looks. If you want to see it for yourself, do stop by 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM in the weekdays, and Saturday 8 AM to 12 PM. you can also email us at email@example.com. We would be glad to hear from you and know what you are looking for. That is how we grow too!